.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

Luna and the Fence

Well, my dog, Luna is getting used to the new fence in the back which keeps her in the yard now and away from the pesky neighbors who don't like her roaming around on her own. Poor pooch. She cried when she realized that the fence was blocking her escape to the neighborhood that she had become so accustomed to using. My friend Tom helped me put up the 75 foot stretch of fence and it only took about an hour. Next, I have to install the 6 blinds on the screen porch to hide the side view from the neighbors and to keep the sun out. When my bedroom furniture comes, dresser, personal closet and night stand, I will have to assemble them and based on how long it took me to assemble the apothecary tables for the living room, I have a real task ahead of me. All in the fun of home ownership and I wouldn't trade the responsibilty for a rental.

Anyway, Luna was in the yard by the gate waiting for me when I came home last night. Good. I will still let her out the front after dark when we go for our traditional nightly walk and then let her roam on her own for awhile. Her Dog Tag finally came yesterday, so now she has her and my name and address around her neck just in case someone decides to rat on her to Animal Control. She is such a good dog that I can't imagine her upsetting anyone. Some folks just don't like dogs period. I think that is their loss. Animals can be such good companions and my dog means the world to me.

Later...
OH

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?