.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 13, 2005

 

A Bicycle and an EKG

I won a bicycle yesterday at the Alachua County Health Fair! People say I'm a very lucky guy. The past couple of years, I have no argument for that. I have been very lucky. I've won 2 or 3 50/50 drawings for $40-50 and twice I won over $100 at the Junior Achievement Bowlathon. Now there is this bicycle won in a raffle also. What will I do with a brand new bicycle, and a helmet? Probably give it to someone who really wants one or sell it cheap or for a donation to a charity or maybe I'll hold my own raffle. Who knows. I rode the bike 4 blocks from the Health Fair to the office, then carried it upstairs and rode it around on the second floor. It was fun.

My other excitement for the day was a pre-surgery consultation and an EKG. EKG came out excellent. The surgery is for removing the polyps from my left sinuses. Finally I'll be able to breathe again through both nostrils. Polyps in your nose is not a fun thing. I can't wait to feel better again. This one-hour surgery is costing $8668! WOW! Glad I have health insurance. I have to pay only $200.

Later,
OH

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?