.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 22, 2009

 

Pot, Meet the Kettle

I love this little old saying. It tickles me when I see something that fits the description. In this case, the pot is the President and the Congress, while the kettle is the Credit Card Companies.

Congress just passed, and the president will soon sign a bill aimed at the credit card companies imposing more stringent regulations upon them in conducting their business. Among these regulations is the mandate that their rules and contractual agreements be written in plain English that the ordinary American can understand.

Hello! Have you looked at the Internal Revenue Service code? Have you ever read the massive amounts of paragraphs and pages detailing the requirements of compliance with these codes? Have you ever filed your own income tax and read the instructions?

I rest my case!

Enact the FairTax.

OH

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?