.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 20, 2013

 

I'm Shocked, Shocked

Wow!  The wheels on the Obama bus are falling off.  Oh, frabjous day!  Oh glorious day!

I love the title quote from Casablanca.  How snide, how telling.  How fitting for our ludicrous leader.

In the past couple of weeks we have been treated to the mainstream media's realization that there is a there, there concerning the Benghazi incident and coverup.  Then there's the story that keeps on bleeding with the beloved IRS acting out every American's worst fears and targeting people for political purposes.  And finally some pure karmic payback when we learned of the Justice Department's snooping illegally into Associated Press reporter's business.  Take that kowtowing reporters.

Wow!  It's almost raining cats and dogs, and lions and tigers and bears, oh my. 

While I love the quote, I'm shocked, shocked that there's something afoul with this administration, I can't say I'm truly shocked.  I am, however,  truly amazed to see the once Obama friendly news outlets, like ABC and CBS and the New York Times, and, of course, the AP, finally waking up to smell the stinky coffee being served by the bumbling Obama administration.  Oh, Jay Carney, we never liked you and it feels so good to see you sweat under the questions from your formerly adoring press.  Squirm sonny, squirm.

While I have no idea how any of these stories will play out in the long run, it does give me hope that perhaps the wool has been lifted from American's eyes and that lunacy that is the Obama presidency will be rendered ineffective from here on.  Sadly, what should happen often does not happen.  But I remain optimistic.

I'm still going forward with my prepping plans, however.  I don't know how it will come about but I still believe the America we know and love is in for an extremely rough time soon.  I am doing all I can to prepare for the sudden demise of our country.  Are you?

OH

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?