.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

 

Just Pack up and Go Home

President Obama made the sanest statement he has ever made while in office yesterday: "Maybe I should just pack up and go home."

Please, please, please do just that, Mr. president.  You are destructive and dangerous to our country and the best thing you could do to help us is to just pack up and go home.  Do it quickly and don't bother looking back.

I don't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth.  I don't think you have any idea how much damage you have done to this country already and I wish you would grow up and act like a damn man for once.  Take responsibility for your actions.  Dammit man, all you ever do is blame somebody else for whatever goes wrong.

You are truly an idealistic Marxist whose only desire is for self fulfillment.  You have no respect for the office of the Presidency and you have no respect for this great country who allowed you to become its leader.  Never in my wildest imagination could I have thought that you would be so much, much worse in your job than Hillary Clinton could ever be and that is saying a lot!

I have a habit of playing a certain song on my computer as I am about to depart my job for the day.  It has become a sort of tradition,  The title of this song applies to Obama so much.  It is "Hit the Road, Jack" by Ray Charles. So please, Hit the Road, Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the Road, Jack and don't you come back no more.

My nickel.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?